We are excited to be developing the CitationJet 525 for X-Plane 11. The CitationJet entered service in 1993 as a corporate/executive jet. It is powered by 2 Williams FJ-44-1A engines. We are modeling this initial model in the CitationJet series. This aircraft is the precursor to the CJ1, CJ1+, and M2.
We are working with a type-rated CitationJet Captain, GrauAdler, who flies the aircraft on a frequent basis. He will be helping with development, testing, and data acquisition.
|Engines||2x William FJ-44-1A|
|Max Altitude||41,000 ft|
|Range (Max Fuel)||1330 nm|
|Range (Max Payload)||607 nm|
- Custom Systems including Fuel, Electrical, Hydraulic, Ice Protection, Pressurization/Environmental Control, and more
- Custom Instrumentation and Avionics
- Integration with the X-Plane GNS 530/430, RealityXP GTN750/650, and possibly more! (Survey on options HERE)
- Highly Accurate Flight Model and Engine Model
- Custom FMOD sound set, recorded from real aircraft
- Highly detailed and accurate 3D model
- Full VR Compatibility
- Custom Maintenance System
- Custom Menu Interface and Load Manager
- Persistent Systems
- Detailed and Descriptive Documentation and Manuals on systems in the aircraft, performance charts, general information, and more
- Highly detailed PBR (Physically Based Rendering) Model with accurate reflections designed for X-Plane 11
- Fully custom plugin using C++ and the X-Plane SDK: no compromises for performance - No Lua based plugins
- Fully HD 4K Textures
- Many Included Liveries
- ...and much, much more!